- Textile, Garment Industries
Spandex, Lycra or elastane is a synthetic fiber known for its exceptional elasticity. Spandex and Lycra are terms often used interchangeably to refer to an elastic, synthetic fiber created during WWII because of the demand for something rubber-like, The word "spandex" was created by rearranging the word "expands," which makes a lot of sense as it is known for its impeccable stretch. Spandex is often blended with other fibers for enhanced flexibility, making it perfect for athletic wear, leggings, or even costuming purposes. Add stretch to your style with Mood's selection of spandex.
35-36", 72", 108", 44-45", 58-60"
Some of spandex patterns :
- 99% cotton 1% full spandex (warp cotton weft spandex)
- 99% cotton 1% spandex 1/1 (warp cotton weft 1 spandex 1 cotton)
- 98% cotton 2% full spandex (warp cotton weft spandex)
- 98% cotton 2% spandex 1/1 (warp cotton weft 1 spandex 1 cotton)
- 97% cotton 3% full spandex (warp cotton weft spandex)
- 97% cotton 3% spandex 1/1 (warp cotton weft 1 spandex 1 cotton)
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 30-40 Days
- All India
B No. A-54, 2nd Floor, Sumel BusinessCotton Fabric, Denim Fabric, Shirting Fabric, Poplin Fabric, Greige Fabric, Dyed Fabric, Rayon Fabric, Corduroy Fabric, Linen Fabric, Dyed Cotton Fabric, Printed Cotton Fabric, Plain Cotton Fabrics, Printed Fabric, Denim Shirt Fabric, Cotton Shirting Fabric, Dobby Shirting Fabric, Cotton Denim Fabric, Cotton Satin Fabric, Cotton Canvas Fabrics, Cotton Twill Fabric, Fil a Fil Fabric, Lycra Fabric, Drill Fabric, Oxford Fabric, Apron Fabric, PFD Fabric, RFD Fabric, Cotton Poplin Fabric, Linen Shirting Fabric, Muslin Fabric, 100% Cotton Mask Fabric, Yarn Dyed Fabric, Bleached Fabric Park -2 Kankaria, Nr. Vanijya Bhavan Ahmedabad Gujarat India 91-79-22165511